Jalebi is a popular sweets dessert in different parts of Asia and Africa. But I have a prominent significance in Iran, Pakistan and in India. Jalebi Recipe is usually made by using plain flour. This dessert recipe can serve with both warm and cold. So let learn how to make instant jalebi recipe.
Ingredients and Quantity
Yeast 100 grams
Flour 200 grams
Soda 1 pinch
Water 100 grams
Oil As needed
Ingredient use for mellow
Water 250 grams
Jalebi Recipe: Method
- First, make Shirin ( Syrup of Jalebi) (put water in the saucepan and boiled it and then add sugar to the water until water fully boil and turn off flame)
- Make Jalebi (Sweet Jelly) put flour in the bowl
- Add these ingredients (yeast, soda, 100 grams hot water) in the flour and mix well and make its paste.
- Put this mixer in jalebi cloth, and fry it until it turns to brownish
- Add it in to already prepared Shirin and you will get sweet Jelly (Jalebi)