Easy Chicken Tikka Recipe is famous in Indian and Pakistani Communities. Chicken Tikka is usually tiny pieces of chicken baked using Angeethi (skewers on a fire) before baking these pieces are marinated in different spices and yogurt. It is a very famous dish and is very popular in Punjab Culture.
The Kashmiri style of the Chicken Tikka does not contain boneless pieces of chicken all time. Chicken pieces are well scrubbed with oil or butter at intervals (when roasting on fire) to enhance its flavor, with nonstop fanned using electric fan or hand fan (A typically Indian and Pakistani fan used for air).
After cooked, it’s normally eaten with coriander and different Sauces served chicken tikka Condiments. This dish is also famous in Afghanistan and many other Asian countries. Vegetarian types of tikka are also famous. chicken tikka is also a very popular dish in the UK.
Some important points to keep in mind when cooking Chicken Tikka.
Key ingredient: oil and yogurt
Key skill: Dressing preparation
Equipment needs: Bowl BBQ sticks
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Garnishes: onion rings and sock in vinegar
Ingredients and Quantity to make Easy Chicken Tikka Recipe
Oil 1 ½ cup
Red chili crushed 2tbs
Spices (Garam masala) 1tbs
Yellow food color 1/2tsp
Tandoori Masala (Optional)
Kashmiri chili (Optional)
Red chili powder 1/2tsp
Crushed cumin 1tbs
Black pepper crushed 1/2tsp
Green chili and Green coriander paste 1 ½tbs
Chili sauce 1 ½tbs
- To make delicious tikka Botti you have to follow these simple steps
- Add ginger, garlic paste, yogurt in the bowl and mix well
- Add crushed spices salt, chili, Cinnamon (spices ), Black Pepper, Crushed Chili, Cumin (zera) and optional spices in the bowl and mix well
- Put Chili Sauce, oil, food color(optional), green chili and Coriander in the bowl and mix well
- Mix well all above ingredients and add chicken pieces to the bowl and mix well put them in the fridge.
- Cut onion into rings and soak in vinegar and serve with cooked Tikka