Mutton Do Pyaza Pakistani Recipe is a famous dish in all over Pakistan. It is also very popular in the Indian area’s. If you are looking delicious mutton dopiaza. Cooknu.com posting an interesting mutton dopiaza recipe. Here you will learn how to make mutton do pyaza. So follow these steps.
Key ingredient: Mutton, Oil, Yogurt
Key skill: Dressing Preparation
Equipment needs: Bowl, Saucepan
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients and Quantity
Mutton ½ kg
Black Cardamom 3
Green chili (chopped) 5
Oil ½ cup
Yogurt ½ cup
Cinnamon powder ½ tsp
Cumin ½ tsp
Garlic paste 1 tbs
Red Chili 1 tbs
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Poppy seed 1tbs
Coconut powder 1tbs
Green coriander paste ¼
Salt To taste
Cashew nut grand 7-8
Mutton Do Pyaza Pakistani Recipe: Method
- Put these ingredients in the bowl (yogurt, green coriander, green chili, garlic, salt, red chili, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, cumin, black cardamom) make a mixer
- Add Mutton to the mixer and mix well
- Marinate the mutton 1 to 2 hours
- Put oil in the frying pan and heat up the oil
- Then add onion in the oil cook to golden brown and cook at medium flame
- When yogurt water turns to fully dries, add some amount of water to cook the mutton. Cover and cook.
- At last add cashew nut, poppy seed, and coconut in the Mutton.
- Serve with bread or Nan etc.